Information for Camp Attendees
- Camp will run for seven weeks, starting June 29, 2014
- Campers who are 11 may attend camp (must be minimum age by December 1, 2014)
- In order to accommodate the younger campers we have shifted the age groups for the two programs. Youth camp is now for 11-13 years old and Teen Ecology Camp is for 14-17 years old.
- Pack Forest will have six weeks of the 14-17 year old Teen Ecology program (Weeks 1-3 and 5-7)
- Camp Rushford will have two weeks of the 14-17 year old Teen Ecology program (Weeks 4 and 5)
- Visit the new camps Sportsman Education page to learn about the program at camps
- Visit the Camps Weeks page to see what weeks camp runs and what Sportman Education classes are offered at each camp
- The fee for 2014 is once again $350 a week
Camp staff have created a handbook that we hope answers many of the questions that parents and campers have about DEC summer camp. Please review the handbook and contact us if you have any additional questions. After registering your camper for this season you will receive a hard copy of the handbook with your camper packet. Please hold onto it and refer to as the summer approaches.
2014 Parent/Camper Handbook (PDF) (120 kB)
Check-in for camp is between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM on Sunday afternoons.
Camper pickup is at 9:00 AM on Saturday mornings.
More about Information for Camp Attendees:
- Forms for Attending Camp - Required forms for all youth attending Camps Colby, Rushford, DeBruce, and Pack Forest.
- Camp Schedule for 11-13 Year Olds - Generic schedule for 11-13 year olds at camp.
- Workshop Descriptions For 14-17 Year Olds - What teens will learn about at Pack Forest.
- Camp Schedule for 14 - 17 Year Olds - Generic schedule for a week at Pack Forest.