NY Metropolitan Area Carbon Monoxide Limited Maintenance Plan for 2012-2022 - Final Submission
The following is the content of a letter and associated attachments sent to the Regional Administrator at the USEPA, Region 2, Judith A. Enck. The letter was signed on May 9, 2013 by Joseph J. Martens, Commissioner.
Enclosed is the carbon monoxide (CO) limited maintenance plan (LMP) for the New York Metropolitan Area (NYMA). Based on your February 26, 2013 letter to DEC, the enclosed is our final submittal of the CO LMP for your approval.
The proposed revisions to the CO State Implementation Plan (SIP) underwent a public review process. On February 6, 2013, a Notice of Public Hearing was published in the Environmental Notice Bulletin. A public hearing was held in Long Island City on March 26, 2013. The comment period closed at 5:00 p.m., April 2, 2013. No public comments were received.
This SIP revision request includes the following:
- Copy of February 26, 2013 letter from EPA to DEC (PDF). (160 KB, 1 pg)
- Notice of Public Hearing as published in the Environmental Notice Bulletin on February 6, 2013.
- Hearing report for the public hearing (PDF). (31 KB, 3 pgs)
- Copy of transcript for public hearing held in Long Island City, NY on March 26, 2013. (available upon request)
- Copies of the Proofs of Publication of the rulemaking in newspapers across the state. (available upon request)
Please call David Shaw, Director of the Division of Air Resources, at (518) 402-8452 if you have any questions.