CWM Chemical Services
CWM Chemical Services Hazardous Waste Facility - General Information - Gateway
CWM Chemical Services, LLC (CWM), operates a commercial hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facility in Model City, New York (Niagara County), under a Permit issued by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (Department). In response to public comments, the Department has established this web page, and those linked below to provide the public with information on the hazardous waste permitting activities related to this CWM facility.
Links are provided in the right column to supply the public with access to documents and related web pages that are pertinent to existing and proposed hazardous waste permitting activities at the CWM Model City facility. Complete copies of the documents listed on this web page and other documents pertaining to the CWM Model City facility, are available for public review at the following locations:
- Youngstown Free Library, 240 Lockport Street, Youngstown, N.Y.
- Porter Town Hall, 3265 Creek Road, Youngstown, N.Y.
- NYSDEC's Buffalo Region 9 Office, 270 Michigan Avenue, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Ransomville Free Library, 3733 Ransomville Road, Ransomville, N.Y.
- Lewiston Free Library, 305 South Eighth Street, Lewiston, N.Y.
Additional information regarding hazardous waste permitting activities at this CWM Model City Facility may be obtained by contacting the Department's Buffalo Office at (716) 851-7220 or the Department's Albany Office at (518) 402-9814.
More about CWM Chemical Services:
- CWM Fact Sheet, Proposed RMU-2 Project Application Materials, and Draft EIS - This provides the Fact Sheet, Application materials and draft EIS for the proposed RMU-2 project.
- CWM Draft Permits - This provides the Draft Permits for the proposed RMU-2 project.
- CWM Siting Certificate and Permit Joint Hearing Documents - This provides the CWM Siting Certificate and Permit Joint Hearing Documents for the proposed RMU-2 project.
- CWM Services Hazardous Waste Management State Permit - This is the CWM Hazardous Waste 373 permit renewed by NYSDEC in 2013
- CWM Chemical Services State Hazardous Waste Management Permit Renewal - 2013 - Information about the 2013 renewal of the CWM Model City Facility Permit.
- CWM Chemical Services Proposed Landfill Residual Management Unit 2 (RMU-2) - Links to documents relating to the hazardous waste permitting activities associated with the proposed CWM Model City RMU-2 landfill