Skip to main navigation
Solid Waste Management Facilities
Recycling and Material Recovery Facilities
Organic Waste Recycling Facilities (OWRF)
Recyclable Handling and Recovery Facilities (RHRF)
Construction & Demolition (C&D) Debris Processing Facilities
Vehicle Dismantling Facilities
Electronic Recycling Facilities
Combustion, Transfer, and Collection Facilities
Household Hazardous Waste Collection and Storage Facilities
Municipal Waste Combustion Facilities
Solid Waste Landfills
More about Solid Waste Management Facilities :
- Vehicle Dismantling - New York State Automobile Recyclers Initiative
- Landfill Gas Recovery Facilities - General information on Landfill Gas Recovery Facilities in New York State, including a listing of the active Landfill Gas Recovery Facilities.
- Municipal Service Areas for Solid Waste Facilities - Except Nassau, Suffolk, Albany, Rensselaer and Erie counties, for most of the state, the service area is the county.
- Municipal Solid Waste Landfills - General information on municipal solid waste landfills in New York State, including definitions and a map of the active municipal solid waste landfills.
- Municipal Waste Combustion Facilities - General information on Waste-to-Energy facilities in New York State, including definitions and a map of the active Waste-to-Energy facilities.
- Permitted Household Hazardous Waste Facilities - Municipalities listed have established a permanent Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) collection and storage facility which can receive HHW from residents on a regular and frequent basis. If your municipality or county does not have a permanent HHW collection and storage facility, check with them to see if they hold one-day or two-day HHW collection events.
- Recyclables Handling and Recovery Facilities - General information on Recyclables Handling and Recovery Facilities.
- Construction and Demolition Debris Processing Facilities - General information on Construction and Demolition Debris Processing Facilities in New York State, including definitions and a listing of active Construction and Demolition Debris Processing Facilities.
- Solid Waste Facilities Forms - Solid waste facility reporting forms, inspection forms, and miscellaneous forms
- Solid Waste Landfills - General information on solid waste landfills including a description of the different types of landfills used to manage solid waste in New York State.
- Transfer Stations - General information on registered and permitted Transfer Stations in New York State, including a listing of active regulated Transfer Stations.