Air Program Forms and Instructions
- Registration Form (PDF) (241 kB) - for sources eligible to register under 6NYCRR Part 201-4. Includes instructions for completing the registration form. Mail completed form to the appropriate Regional Office.
- Continuation Sheet (PDF) (119 kB)
- Registration Application for Dry Cleaners Using Perc and/or Approved Alternative Solvents, Form AFR-232 (PDF, rev 7-31-13) (109 kB)
- Instructions for Completing Registration Application for Dry Cleaners Using Perc and/or Approved Alternative Solvents, Form AFR-232 (PDF,rev 3-24-11) (34 kB)
Facility Permits (State and Title V)
- Air Permit Application Form (PDF) (54 kB)
- PE Certification Form (PDF) (10 kB)
- Air Permit Application Instructions (PDF) (811 kB)
- Continuation Sheet Packet (PDF) (89 kB)
- Exempt Activity Form (PDF) (27 kB)
- Code Tables (PDF) (54 kB)
- Compliance Method Form (PDF) (13 kB)
- Title V Certification for Annual Compliance and Semi-annual Monitoring Reports (PDF) (28 kB)
- Annual Capping Certification (PDF) (17 kB) used to certify emission caps in accordance with 6 NYCRR Part 201-7.2(e)
Emission Reduction Credits
Completed forms and any required supporting documentation should be mailed to the appropriate Regional DEC office.
- Part 231 ERC Quantification Forms
- Use of ERCs Form (PDF) required for use of ERCs (15 kB)
Clean Air Interstate Rule (CAIR)
- New Unit Application (PDF) (24 kB)
- NOx Annual Permit Application (PDF) (28 kB)
- NOx Ozone Season Permit Application (PDF) (28 kB)
- SO2 Permit Application (PDF) (29 kB)
Part 248 Use of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel and Best Available Retrofit Technology for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Application for Waiver of BART (PDF) (181 kB)
- Regulated Entity and Contractor Vehicle Inventory Form (Excel) *To be completed on an annual basis and submitted with the Regulated Entity and Contractors Annual Report Form below. Completion of the inventory form will also meet the Part 248-7.1 Record Keeping Requirements.
- Regulated Entity and Contractors Annual Report Form (Excel) *Form to be completed and submitted annually for calendar years 2010 and subsequent. Contractors shall provide their report to their regulated entity (State agency/public authority).
- Heavy Duty Vehicle/Engine Useful Life Waiver Form (PDF) (15 kB)
- Application for Tax Relief (PDF) (Forms 76-11-16, 76-19-7 and 76-20-1) (31 kB) to encourage the construction of air pollution control facilities as provided under State and Federal law.
- Outdoor Wood Boiler Smoke Log (PDF) (30 kB)
- Outdoor Wood Boiler Nuisance Log (PDF) (29 kB)
- Part 242 CO2 Budget Trading Program Account Certificate of Representation (PDF) (40 kB) for compliance accounts
- Part 242 CO2 Budget Trading Program Offset Application Forms
- Forms for NYS Perchloroethylene Dry Cleaners
* If you are unable to use these Excel forms, please contact the following office for assistance:
Division of Air Resources
Bureau of Mobile Sources & Technology Development
Albany, NY 12233-3255