Genesee River WI/PWL
This is most current Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List (WI/PWL) water quality assessment information for the waters of the Genesee River Basin. The assessments are based on data and information collected through the 2000 NYSDEC sampling season. Individual assessment Fact Sheets for some waterbodies may have been subsequently updated where appropriate to reflect more recent information.
In order to ease viewing/downloading, this information has been segmented into separate smaller files. Individual water body segment Fact Sheets are grouped together by smaller watershed (10-digit Hydrologic Unit Code, or HUC10 Watershed). Use the map and HUC10 index below to find, view and download the water quality assessment information for the waterbody of interest to you.
A summary assessment of overall water quality in the Genesee River Basin was completed in March 2003. This basin summary may not reflect more recent reassessment of some individual waterbodies.
Genesee River Basin HUC10 Watersheds
Lower Genesee River Sub-Basin
- 0413000307 - Lower Genesee River (PDF) (166 KB)
- 0413000306 - Black Creek (PDF) (160 KB)
- 0413000305 - Genesee/Beards Creek (PDF) (149 KB)
- 0413000304 - Oatka Creek (PDF) (161 KB)
- 0413000303 - Lower Honeoye Creek (PDF) (141 KB)
- 0413000302 - Upper Honeoye Creek (PDF) (203 KB)
- 0413000301 - Conesus Creek (PDF) (145 KB)
Upper Genesee River Sub-Basin
- 0413000210 - Genesee/Silver Lake Outlet (PDF) (164 KB)
- 0413000209 - Canaseraga Creek (PDF) (184 KB)
- 0413000208 - Genesee/Cold Creek (PDF) (144 KB)
- 0413000207 - Wiscoy Creek (PDF) (156 KB)
- 0413000206 - Genesee/Caneadea Creek (PDF) (191 KB)
- 0413000205 - Genesee/Van Campen Creek (PDF) (148 KB)
- 0413000204 - Angelica Creek (PDF) (102 KB)
- 0413000203 - Genesee/Cryder Creek (PDF) (107 KB)
- 0413000202 - Dyke Creek (PDF) (80 KB)
Assessment Methodology (PDF) (134 KB)
Index of Waterbodies (PDF) (72 KB) - Alphabetically and by county.
Genesee River Basin Assessment
The most recent summary assessment of overall water quality in the entire Genesee River Basin was completed in March 2003. This basin summary may not reflect more recent reassessment of some individual waterbodies.
Basin Assessment (PDF) (179 KB) - Includes a brief summary of water quality in the entire basin.
Additional overview and water quality information about the basin is available on the Genesee River Watershed page.
Previous WI/PWL Reports
The previous (March 2003) WI/PWL Report for The Genesee River Basin (PDF) (1.07 MB) is also available.
For additional information and answers to questions about this water quality assessment, please use the contact information at the right to reach us by e-mail, phone or in writing.