CWM Services Hazardous Waste Management State Permit
CWM Chemical Services, LLC (CWM), operates a commercial hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facility in Model City, New York (Niagara County), under a Permit issued by DEC.
Links are provided below to the Volumes which constitute the Modules and Attachments of the current CWM Permit. Documents which are incorporated into the CWM Permit by reference can be viewed through the CWM Permit webpage link managed by CWM which is located on the "Links Leaving DEC's Website" on the right.
6 NYCRR Part 373 Hazardous Waste Management - Model City Facility Permit Documents
- Volume 1 - Permit, Modules, Application (PDF) (4.8 MB)
- Volume 2 - Application Appendices - Corrective Action Plan (PDF) (5 MB)
- Volume 3 - Application Appendices - Plans (PDF) (1.6 MB)
- Volume 4A - Landfill Drawings A (PDF) (4.3MB)
- Volume 4B - Landfill Drawings B (PDF) (5 MB)
- Volume 4C - Landfill Drawings C(PDF) (2 MB)
- Volume 4D Technical Specifications (PDF) (4.9 MB)
- Volume 4E Technical Specifications continued (PDF) (4.4 MB)
- Volume 4F RMU-1 Construction Quality Assurance Manual (PDF) (4.7 MB)
- Volume 5 - Application Appendices continued - Plans (PDF) (5 MB)
Complete copies of the documents pertaining to the CWM Model City facility, are available for public review at the following locations:
Youngstown Free Library, 240 Lockport Street, Youngstown, N.Y.
Porter Town Hall, 3265 Creek Road, Youngstown, N.Y.
NYSDEC Buffalo Region 9 Office, 270 Michigan Avenue, Buffalo, N.Y.
Additional information regarding hazardous waste permitting activities at this CWM Model City Facility may be obtained by contacting DEC's Buffalo Office at (716) 851-7220 or DEC's Albany Office at (518) 402-9814.