NYSDEC invites you to join other regional stakeholders in a basinwide partnership to advance ecosystem-based management (EBM) opportunities for New York's Great Lakes basin, as identified in the state's interim Great Lakes Action Agenda (GLAA).
Meeting objectives include:
- Share information on funding and resources, key project updates and collaborative opportunities relevant to sub basin work plans.
- Discuss progress of EBM demonstration area watersheds and identify next steps.
Four sub-basin work groups provide a unique opportunity to connect, coordinate and collaborate with other groups and agencies working locally and basinwide.
Please join us for one or more of the following meetings:
- Lake Erie Work Group - November 7th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm -- Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 93 Honorine Dr, Depew, NY 14043
- SW Lake Ontario Work Group - November 8th, 9:00am - 12:00pm -- Watershed Education Center, 5828 Big Tree Rd, Lakeville, NY 14480
- NE Lake Ontario Work Group - November 29th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm -- Potsdam Civic Center Community Room, 38 Main St, Potsdam, NY 13676
- SE Lake Ontario Work Group – November 30th, 10:30am - 2:00pm -- Cayuga County Soil and Water Conservation office, 7413 County House Rd. Auburn, NY 13021
All NYS Great Lakes stakeholders are invited to participate -- including environmental orgs, academic institutions, state and federal agencies, local government, individuals and other diverse stakeholder groups (business, health, recreation, planning, etc).
Please let us know if you can make it:
RSVP to email@example.com at least one week in advance of the meeting you plan to attend.
Questions or comments?
- Lake Erie & SW Lake Ontario Work Groups: Shannon Dougherty, 716-851-7070
- SE & NE Lake Ontario Work Groups: Emily Sheridan, 315-785-2382