December 10, 2008 - Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee Meeting
The Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee met on December 10, 2008 at the Norrie Point Environmental Center in Staatsburg, NY. This was a morning meeting that included the presentations of the Estuary Coordinator's annual report, a decade of Estuary Grants, the plan for the 2010- 2014 Action Agenda and wastewater infrastructure needs in the Hudson/Mohawk Basin. Below are some of the documents and presentations from this meeting.
- Hudson River Estuary Grants: Foundry Cove, Scenic Hudson - PART I (pdf, 970 KB)
- Hudson River Estuary Grants: Foundry Cove, Scenic Hudson - PART II (pdf, 810 KB)
- Hudson River Estuary Grants: New York City Access, Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Wastewater Infrastructure Needs of New York State (pdf, 490 KB)
- Dolphin History from the Hudson River Almanac (pdf, 190 KB)