June 4, 2008 - Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee Meeting
The Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee met on June 4, 2008 at the Pirate Canoe Club in Poughkeepsie, NY. This was an all day meeting. The focus of this meeting was the annual review of Estuary Program activities and the status of progress towards the Estuary Action Agenda goals.
Below are some presentations and the approved minutes from this meeting.
- Goal 1: Signature Fisheries (pdf, 740 KB)
- Goal 2: Aquatic Habitat (pdf, 460 KB)
- Goal 3: Biodiversity (pdf, 1 MB)
- Goal 5 & 6: Open Space/Scenic (pdf, 390 KB)
- Goal 7: Public Access (pdf, 860 KB)
- Goal 8: Education (pdf, 910 KB)
- Hudson River Environmental Conditions Observing System (pdf, 1 MB)
- Upland landscape monitoring and what it means to the estuary (pdf, 900 KB)
- Eels in the Hudson (pdf, 1 MB)