Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee
The Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee (HREMAC) was established in 1987 under Section 11-0306 of the Environmental Conservation Law, known as the Hudson River Estuary Management Act. The committee's volunteer members are appointed by the DEC Commissioner and represent interests directly involved in the estuary including commercial fishing, recreational uses, research, education, conservation, local government, marine trades and industry. The committee meets three times per year and provides a forum where the views and opinions of committee members can be shared with state resource managers. The committee serves to advise DEC on regulatory, policy and other matters affecting the management, protection and use of the Hudson River estuary, its tributaries and shorelands, including implementation of the Hudson River Estuary Program.
Hudson River Estuary Management Advisory Committee Meeting Materials
The committee meets three times per year. See below to view the minutes and other available materials from each meeting.
- 2015 HREMAC Annual Report (PDF) (299 KB)
- March 2, 2016 Minutes (PDF) (424 KB)
- November 12, 2015 Minutes (PDF) (84 KB)
- June 3, 2015 Minutes (PDF) (89 KB)
- April 16, 2015 Minutes (PDF) (99 KB)
- November 14, 2014 Minutes (PDF) (78 KB)
- June 4, 2014 Minutes (PDF) (369 KB)
- March 5, 2014 Minutes (PDF) (52 KB)